Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nails

Is always fun for me to do my own nails. Sometimes the times I pick to do them throws off my schedule but is only when I have an event and not much time to get them done.

Been doing them for a while now, I sometimes just paint my natural nails but I mostly do acrylics, I just love the look and they last me longer since lately i have not had much time to dedicate to it.
















This are some of the designs I do, I mostly take my ideas from the Internet when it comes to the designs, I am going to switch to acrylic paints as it is a lot easier to make the designs.

This was something I wanted to go to school for, so far nothing has happened and I have people asking for me to do their nails but, since I am not licensed I am so scared with all the regulations there are, yes I am like that =0(

No comments:

Post a Comment