Sunday, August 14, 2011

More and more knitting over here... oh and a little bit of reading too ^_^

Well, my knitting and me been pretty busy lately. I finally finished the last blanket! No more blankets for me for a good while! ends are weaved in and the knots the yarn had (don't you hate yarn with knots?!) are all weaved in as well.

Here is the finished product:





Also, with my birthday approaching, I've received my first birthday present from a friend, finally got my Kindle (yes I'm really excited!) I wanted to get a really nice cover for it but I couldn't find anyone I liked from Best Buy, Office Depot or any of those places, luckily I went to Etsy and found a beautiful cover from Dahlia (I think that's her name oops sorry) and you can find them here

Since it will take a little longer for me to receive my cover and me being a knitter (duh!) I went to Ravelry and found the perfect cover pattern here

And this is the finished product


All it needs is a nice button which I'm going to go get in a little bit




It was a little bit challenging at the beginning because it was the first time I ever used the magic cast on and it was also my first time knitting cables with no cable needles (explanations are on the page) yay me!

Giovyblogs

1 comment:

  1. Qué bueno que te mantengas ocupada. Me gusta el color que escogiste para la cubierta.

    ReplyDelete