Sunday, October 16, 2011

Good Cause Events and yes... Some Knitting Too

Have been getting a good use of my time, joining organizations and participating on events for good causes, it feels good!

There is a HIV and AIDS Hispanic prevention group by my house and we get together every Friday, for the gay men prevention day we had some pictures taken to post in our profiles and this is what I did with my friend Monika





Also yesterday participated of the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure supporting one of my friends who is a cancer survivor, my friend Monette





We did it Momo!!!

Onto knitting things, I have another pleased friend who received a gift for her baby Sebastian who's about to be born any minute (yes I was able to send the gift before the baby was born!!!)




This is the picture she posted for me to see she got the package ^_^

I am also making this hat, is the "all day beret" and found the pattern at Ravelry




The pattern calls for a zig zag knit but i decided to do just the left side knitting, planning on making more in different colors depending on how this one come up.


Giovyblogs

No comments:

Post a Comment